Monday, April 23, 2012

AP Plan

The best way that I study is in a group. When my friends and I can share ideas and memory tricks, I soak it up like a sponge. Taryn, Jessica, and I have decided to form our usual group to study for the upcoming test. Stupid memory techniques and laughs make studying way more fun and make me want to actually put in the time. The AP tests that were posted are going to help a lot too.

Update: April 24, 2012

Before today in class i hadn't even thought about the effect that diet and sleep have on your test taking abilities. Until the AP test is over I will be cutting down on (if not completely cutting out) caffeine, eating healthier, and going to bed at a decent hour. (Maybe I should start by not waiting until 9:15 to start my homework... oops...) I think I'll start eating breakfast too. Maybe now I'll have some energy in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment