Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Work In Progress

To date I have started working on my senior speech, and I have a ton of ideas for the college blog I want to do. I haven't actually made the blog for UCSD yet but I know everything that I want it to have on it before summer starts.
By June 7th, I need to of course have my speech finished and presented (are we gonna get a chance to present those? I really hope so...). I also need to have my college blog up and ready to go so that I can start posting my experiences come October.
By writing my senior speech I hope to allow people to understand what I got out of high school and how it influenced me and shaped me into the person I am today. By creating the blog I hope to help the incoming seniors have an insight into college life and help them prepare for what's coming next.

No comments:

Post a Comment